Information Worldpaket.com May Collect on the Website
We collect several types of information from and about you when you access and use the Website, including the following:
Non-Personal Information. When you visit the Website, we may collect non-Personal information about you automatically as you navigate through the Website via certain Internet technology tools, including cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. "Non-Personal information" we may collect includes, for example, details about how you use the Website, what Website features you access, information regarding the type of browser and operating system that you use, what website you linked from to the Website, other websites you have visited, and other similar analytic data. Non-Personal information also includes Personal or non-Personal information that has been aggregated or anonymized/deidentified in such a way that you cannot easily be identified individually. We may use third party service providers to assist us in collecting and analyzing non-Personal information or to provide advertisements or other content on the Website.
Personal Information. We may collect Personal information: (1) when you provide it to us directly, including through forms on the Website (including, for example, when you register for our service, purchase a membership, use our services, or otherwise); (2) when you send us an email or contact us using the Help page or Live Chat; and (3) from third-party service providers who assist us in collecting and analyzing Personal information.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Website also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers, and Worldpaket.com is not responsible for these providers' information policies.
If you elect to post any information to publicly-accessible areas of the Website, you hereby grant to Worldpaket.com a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, fully-paid-up, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, copy, modify, publish, distribute, perform, display, and create derivative works from such information (in whole or part) for any reason whatsoever.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use Personal and non-Personal information:
1. To determine how much traffic the Website receives, to statistically analyze Website usage, to diagnose technical and service problems, to improve Website content, to customize the Website's content, layout and services, and to otherwise provide the Website to you and other users;
2. To process payments and complete transactions;
3. To provide you with information regarding transactions or to otherwise contact you regarding administrative notice and communications related to your use of the Website;
4. To send an initial, one-time greeting, to send you notices with respect to receiving and shipping your packages, to occasionally email you notifications of any announcements at Worldpaket.com, and to send newsletters or special offers to members if you have requested that service;
5. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
6. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
7. To comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies;
8. As otherwise may be disclosed at the point of collection; and
9. For any other purpose with your consent.
We do not sell, rent, or loan our email lists to outside firms.
We may retain the content of any emails or messages you send us, and your name, your email address, and our response in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have. We may also use this information to measure how effectively we address your concerns.
Information Sharing and Disclosure to Third Parties
Non-Personal Information. Because non-Personal information does not identify who you are, we may share or disclose such information without restriction. For example, we may share or disclose non-Personal information with our affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents, other businesses, and the government.
Personal Information. Worldpaket.com may share or disclose your Personal information:
1. To affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons who work on behalf of or with Worldpaket.com. Worldpaket.com may use third party service providers to host the Website or perform other Website functions, to help Worldpaket.com administer our business, or to communicate with you about offers or other information relevant to your relationship with Worldpaket.com. For example, we may provide your payment and financial information to third party service providers to process your payments and complete your transactions. All such third parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and are contractually obligated to maintain adequate security measures to protect your information;
2. In response to subpoenas, to law enforcement or government officials for any reason, court orders, regulatory requests, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
3. If Worldpaket.com believes it is necessary or appropriate to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law;
5. With a potential acquirer or buyer, if Worldpaket.com becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding;
6. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
7. As otherwise may be disclosed at the point of collection; and
8. For any other purpose with your consent.
Transfer of Personal Information
We may transfer the Personal information we collect about you to countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice and in accordance with applicable law. We use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal information among various jurisdictions (including, for example, the European Commission's standard contractual clauses).
You may be able to disable cookies or other tracking technologies through which we collect information about you by adjusting your browser preferences on your computer; however, doing so may limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features of the Website.
Upon written request and verification of your identity, we will provide you with your Personal information in our possession. You may request such information by contacting us as described below. You may also update or correct your Personal information in our possession by contacting us as described below.
Access, Correction and Deletion
Subject to applicable law, (i) you may obtain a copy of certain Personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information through your Worldpaket.com account on Worldpaket.com (ii) you may have the right to obtain access to Personal information we maintain about you; or (iii) for certain Personal Information we hold about you to be deleted. Please note that if you request we delete your information, that deletion may not happen immediately. We may retain your Personal information subject to our reasonable business or legal requirements to do so, including, for example, to comply with requests from law enforcement.